This page may contain links from which we earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no cost to you. We rely on this income to operate this site. If you use an ad blocker, please consider making a small donation instead. Thank you for your support. Advertising policy
One of the easiest and most reliable ways to save money on travel is through association discounts, like the special rates Best Western Hotels offers to AAA members. If you belong to AAA, putting that membership to use the next time you need a hotel could save you 5% or more.
If you’re not an AAA member, joining provides numerous benefits like roadside assistance; identity theft monitoring; discounts on hotels, car rentals, and attractions; severe weather alerts and a lot more. Here’s what to know about using the AAA discount on Best Western hotel stays.
In order to use the discount, you’ll need to join the Best Western Rewards loyalty program. There’s no cost to do so. Once enrolled, you’re eligible for Best Western’s discounted AAA rates, and you’ll earn 10 points per US dollar spent on qualified stays (room rates eligible to earn points). Use these points for free nights, shopping with Best Western’s partners, and more.
To get the discounted rates, simply select “AAA / CAA” in the “Rates” drop-down list when booking your room, then present your AAA membership card when you check in.
- You might also like:
- How to save money on Best Western hotel stays
- Best Western senior / AARP discounts
- Best Western Rewards bonus offers
- Best Western Hotels deals & discounts
- All hotel deals and discounts
- All hotel bonus offers
- Car rental deals & discounts
- Car rental tips & advice
- Air travel tips
- Subscribe for tips and deals straight to your inbox
Was this article helpful?
We hope you're satisfied with the quality of this article or post. If so, please consider paying an amount that you feel is fair for the content consumed. If not, please contact us to let us know what we can improve.
Why are we asking for this?
- We don't place our content behind a paywall. We believe the internet should be as free and open as possible.
- If you use ad blockers, this restricts our ability to produce revenue from display ads and affiliate links.
- To make your experience better, we limit the types and amounts of display ads we allow on our site.
- Operating a fast, reliable website with quality content is both costly and time-consuming. Your donation helps us to defray some of these costs and develop new content.
Help us keep the internet free. Use this link or the button below to make a secure donation via PayPal.
We appreciate any amount you're willing to pay. Please note that donations are not tax deductible and are non-refundable.