We may earn a commission if you buy through some of the links on this page, at no cost to you. Advertising policy
Looking for ways to lower your travel carbon footprint? Renting electric vehicles is one way to do that, and right now you can save up to 30% when you prepay for EV rentals from Hertz. The offer is valid for rentals in the USA and can be stacked with other Hertz offers and promotions. To get the deal, simply make the reservation from the offer page on the Hertz website and select one of the electric vehicle options.
You don’t need a promo code to get the discounted EV rate, and you can stack additional promotions with this offer. To add more coupon or promo codes, check the”Enter a Discount or Promo Code” box. Enter the code(s) and continue with the reservation.
Get car rental deals delivered to your inbox: Subscribe
- You might also like:
- More Hertz car rental deals
- More car rental coupons and deals
- What’s a CDP code? How to use Hertz discount codes
- Car rental tips and advice
- Subscribe for car rental tips and / or car rental deals straight to your inbox
Was this article helpful?
We hope you're satisfied with the quality of this article or post. If so, please consider paying an amount that you feel is fair for the content consumed. If not, please contact us to let us know what we can improve.
Why are we asking for this?
- We don't place our content behind a paywall. We believe the internet should be as free and open as possible.
- If you use ad blockers, this restricts our ability to produce revenue from display ads and affiliate links.
- To make your experience better, we limit the types and amounts of display ads we allow on our site.
- Operating a fast, reliable website with quality content is both costly and time-consuming. Your donation helps us to defray some of these costs and develop new content.
Help us keep the internet free. Use this link or the button below to make a secure donation via PayPal.
We appreciate any amount you're willing to pay. Please note that donations are not tax deductible and are non-refundable.