We may earn a commission if you buy through some of the links on this page, at no cost to you. Advertising policy
Information regarding flights affected by coronavirus is changing rapidly. This page will be updated frequently as new information becomes available.
Updated March 31, 2020
- Emirates has temporarily suspended all passenger services as of March 25, 2020 at the direction of the UAE government, in an effort to contain the spread of coronavirus and COVID-19.
- Complete the Travel Voucher to request to rebook your flight at a later date.
- No change fees for tickets issued on or before March 31, 2020, for flights affected by:
- Government travel ban (travel prohibited) or advisory (non-essential travel advisory)
- Mandatory quarantine at origin or destination
- Mandatory lockdown preventing passengers from reaching airport
- Flight cancelled by Emirates
- If you rebook travel before June 30, 2020 to the same region as the original destination, Emirates will also waive the difference in fare.