This page may contain links from which we earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no cost to you. We rely on this income to operate this site. If you use an ad blocker, please consider making a small donation instead. Thank you for your support. Advertising policy
For a limited time, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan members can earn 100 bonus miles per day when they rent a car from Thrifty for 3 days or more. The normal earning rate is 50 miles per day; members will receive 150 miles per day with this promotion. Here’s what you need to know to get this deal:
- In addition to Alaska Airlines’ Mileage Plan, you must be a member of Thrifty Blue Chip Rewards (free to join).
- If you haven’t already, input your Mileage Plan information into your Blue Chip Rewards account. You can do this when you join or after (select Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan as one of the partner programs).
- Make the reservation from this page on Thrifty’s website. Ensure that promo code 100352 appears in the “Promo #” code field.
- Make sure to enter your Thrifty Blue Chip Rewards identification number in the “Blue Chip #” field.
Was this article helpful?
We hope you're satisfied with the quality of this article or post. If so, please consider paying an amount that you feel is fair for the content consumed. If not, please contact us to let us know what we can improve.
Why are we asking for this?
- We don't place our content behind a paywall. We believe the internet should be as free and open as possible.
- If you use ad blockers, this restricts our ability to produce revenue from display ads and affiliate links.
- To make your experience better, we limit the types and amounts of display ads we allow on our site.
- Operating a fast, reliable website with quality content is both costly and time-consuming. Your donation helps us to defray some of these costs and develop new content.
Help us keep the internet free. Use this link or the button below to make a secure donation via PayPal.
We appreciate any amount you're willing to pay. Please note that donations are not tax deductible and are non-refundable.