This page may contain links from which we earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no cost to you. We rely on this income to operate this site. If you use an ad blocker, please consider making a small donation instead. Thank you for your support. Advertising policy
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Find more deals, bonus offers, and tips & advice using the links below.
- Hotel bonus offers
- Hotel deals and discounts
- Car rental deals and discounts
- Car rental tips
- Fare sales and flight deals
- Frequent flyer bonus offers
- Air travel tips and advice
- Subscribe for deals and tips straight to your inbox
Stay twice at a participating hotel in the Choice Hotels portfolio (see list below) between March 27 and June 30, 2023 and earn enough points and bonus points to purchase a $50 gift card. The offer is available to members of the Choice Privileges loyalty program who register for the promotion. Joining Choice Privileges is free.
Here’s how the deal works: register for the promotion (link above), then stay twice at any participating hotel in the Choice Hotels portfolio. After the second stay, you’ll be awarded between 5,000 and 8,000 points, depending on the number of base points earned during the stays. If you earned fewer than 8,000 points, you’ll also receive enough bonus points to bring the total to 8,000.
Once you receive the points (and bonus points, if necessary), you’ll have until August 29, 2023 to purchase a $50 gift card at a discounted rate. The normal redemption rate for a $50 gift card is 16,000 points; during the promotion period the rate will be reduced to 8,000 points. On August 30, the redemption rate will return to 16,000 points.
Some stays are excluded from this offer: rooms booked at rates below $40 USD per night, certain hotel-initiated promotions, reward night stays, complimentary rooms, rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting, rooms booked through a third party online retailer including online travel agencies, wholesale packages, group tours, and stays booked using the employee discount or the friends and family discount.
- You might also like:
Was this article helpful?
We hope you're satisfied with the quality of this article or post. If so, please consider paying an amount that you feel is fair for the content consumed. If not, please contact us to let us know what we can improve.
Why are we asking for this?
- We don't place our content behind a paywall. We believe the internet should be as free and open as possible.
- If you use ad blockers, this restricts our ability to produce revenue from display ads and affiliate links.
- To make your experience better, we limit the types and amounts of display ads we allow on our site.
- Operating a fast, reliable website with quality content is both costly and time-consuming. Your donation helps us to defray some of these costs and develop new content.
Help us keep the internet free. Use this link or the button below to make a secure donation via PayPal.
We appreciate any amount you're willing to pay. Please note that donations are not tax deductible and are non-refundable.