We may earn a commission if you buy through some of the links on this page, at no cost to you. Advertising policy
Membership in AAA is one way to avoid Hertz’s young driver fee for renters 20-24 years of age. Not only will Hertz waive the young renter fee, the CDP code used for this offer will also apply Hertz’s AAA discount, which can be as much as 30%. This deal requires a valid driver’s license, a credit card in the young renter’s name, and proof of AAA membership. Specialty vehicles are excluded from the offer.
To get the CDP code required to access this deal, visit the offer page on the Hertz website. Enter your zip code at the top and click “Find My CDP Code”. The CDP code for your AAA chapter will be automatically applied. Enter your vehicle search information and continue with the reservation to see vehicles with the discounted rate.
- You might also like:
- More Hertz car rental deals
- More car rental coupons and deals
- What’s a CDP code? How to use Hertz discount codes
- Car rental tips and advice
- Subscribe for car rental tips and / or car rental deals straight to your inbox