This page may contain links from which we earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no cost to you. We rely on this income to operate this site. If you use an ad blocker, please consider making a small donation instead. Thank you for your support. Advertising policy
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Find more deals, bonus offers, and tips & advice using the links below.
- More IHG One Rewards bonus offers
- More hotel bonus offers
- Hotel deals and discounts
- Car rental deals and discounts
- Car rental tips
- Fare sales and flight deals
- Frequent flyer bonus offers
- Air travel tips and advice
- Subscribe for deals and tips straight to your inbox
Take advantage of IHG One Rewards’ summer promotion and earn 80% bonus points when you buy or gift points. The offer ends June 7.
The maximum number of points you can purchase is 250,000, which will earn you 200,000 bonus points for a total of 450,000 points. The purchased points and bonus points can be used for any IHG One Rewards award but don’t count toward elite status.
IHG Hotel brands include Avid, Atwell Suites, Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Even Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, InterContinental Hotels and Resorts, Kimpton Hotels, Hotel Indigo, Hualuxe, Regent, Six Senses, Staybridge Suites, Vignette Collection, and Voco.
How to access this offer
- To access this IHG One Rewards bonus points offer, start by visiting the offer page on IHG’s website.
- To buy points for yourself, scroll down to the “Buy Points” link. Use the “Gift Points” link to give the points to another member; you’ll need the recipient’s IHG One Rewards number.
- Log into your IHG One Rewards account, select the desired number of points and bonus points, and follow the instructions to complete the purchase.
- More IHG One Rewards bonus points offers
- More hotel bonus points offers
- IHG Hotels deals and discounts
- All hotel deals and discounts
- Car rental deals
- Air travel tips
- Car rental tips
Was this article helpful?
We hope you're satisfied with the quality of this article or post. If so, please consider paying an amount that you feel is fair for the content consumed. If not, please contact us to let us know what we can improve.
Why are we asking for this?
- We don't place our content behind a paywall. We believe the internet should be as free and open as possible.
- If you use ad blockers, this restricts our ability to produce revenue from display ads and affiliate links.
- To make your experience better, we limit the types and amounts of display ads we allow on our site.
- Operating a fast, reliable website with quality content is both costly and time-consuming. Your donation helps us to defray some of these costs and develop new content.
Help us keep the internet free. Use this link or the button below to make a secure donation via PayPal.
We appreciate any amount you're willing to pay. Please note that donations are not tax deductible and are non-refundable.