This page may contain links from which we earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no cost to you. We rely on this income to operate this site. If you use an ad blocker, please consider making a small donation instead. Thank you for your support. Advertising policy
Like many hotel and resort brands, Iberostar offers last minute deals as a way to entice new customers and to make sure it receives a return on unsold rooms. While it might not be immediately apparent how to use it, Iberostar has a promo code that will save you an extra 5% on its last minute offers. We’ll show you how to quickly find and apply the code, whether you’re using a desktop computer or mobile device.
Iberostar, headquartered in Malaga, Spain, has hotels and resorts in Europe, North America, Latin America, and Africa. The company specializes in beachfront and garden hotels and resorts, and is consistently rated as one of the best hotel chains in the world.
How to apply Iberostar’s last-minute promo code (mobile)
1. Access the deal offer here. Select the menu icon to open the main menu.
2. Scroll down and select “Offers”.
3. Scroll down and select “Last-Minute offers”.
4. Scroll down past the “Sign up” and “Log in” buttons. Select “Apply and copy code”. We’ve got tips for filtering and sorting the results here.
How to apply Iberostar’s last-minute promo code (desktop)
1. Access the deal here. Scroll over “Offers” at the top of the page to view offers.
2. Select “Last Minute Offers”.
3. Scroll down past the “Sign up” and “Log in” buttons. Select “Apply and copy code”.
Filtering and sorting the last-minute hotels
Iberostar’s last minute hotel offers can be sorted by price, available dates, and hotel name. You can also filter the deals by month, country, review rating, services, and specialties (like beachfront, adults only, or golf hotels). Some of the deals are really good, and with an extra 5% off, you can’t go wrong.
- You might like:
Was this article helpful?
We hope you're satisfied with the quality of this article or post. If so, please consider paying an amount that you feel is fair for the content consumed. If not, please contact us to let us know what we can improve.
Why are we asking for this?
- We don't place our content behind a paywall. We believe the internet should be as free and open as possible.
- If you use ad blockers, this restricts our ability to produce revenue from display ads and affiliate links.
- To make your experience better, we limit the types and amounts of display ads we allow on our site.
- Operating a fast, reliable website with quality content is both costly and time-consuming. Your donation helps us to defray some of these costs and develop new content.
Help us keep the internet free. Use this link or the button below to make a secure donation via PayPal.
We appreciate any amount you're willing to pay. Please note that donations are not tax deductible and are non-refundable.