This page may contain links from which we earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no cost to you. We rely on this income to operate this site. If you use an ad blocker, please consider making a small donation instead. Thank you for your support. Advertising policy
Can I change a flight on Trip.com?
You can change flights purchased from Trip.com if the airline policies and fare rules allow it. This includes changes to flight time, date, origin, or destination.
This guide explains Trip.com flight change policies and fees, and shows how to view them during the booking process. If your flights are already booked, learn how to view change fees and policies as well as how to change the flights.
Trip.com change flight fee
Trip.com allows free changes for some flights; for other flights, the online travel agency assesses a fee. If a fee is charged for flight changes, it typically is about $5 – $40 each way.
How to see flight change policies and fees before booking
To view Trip.com flight change policies and fees during the booking process, follow these steps.
1. Search for flights by entering the desired destination, dates, and number of passengers.
2. On the results page, select the desired outbound flight(s).
3. On the return flights page, click the “Select” button next to each set of flights to open baggage, changes, and cancellation rules.
4. Click the type of change offered (“Free”, “Changes not permitted”, “From $xxx”) to see policies and fees associated with changing the flight ticket.
5. Check the “Additional Information” section to determine if Trip.com will charge any additional fees to change the flight.
How to see flight change policies and fees after booking
How do I change a flight on Trip.com?
To change your flight, follow these steps:
- Go to your list of bookings. Locate the booking you wish to change and select it.
- Select “Change”, then search for flights in section 2, “Change Date / Flight” (see screenshot below).
- Select the new flights and follow the instructions to complete the change(s).
- Change fees, if any, will appear in the “Change Fee” section of the flight booking details.
- You might also like:
Was this article helpful?
We hope you're satisfied with the quality of this article or post. If so, please consider paying an amount that you feel is fair for the content consumed. If not, please contact us to let us know what we can improve.
Why are we asking for this?
- We don't place our content behind a paywall. We believe the internet should be as free and open as possible.
- If you use ad blockers, this restricts our ability to produce revenue from display ads and affiliate links.
- To make your experience better, we limit the types and amounts of display ads we allow on our site.
- Operating a fast, reliable website with quality content is both costly and time-consuming. Your donation helps us to defray some of these costs and develop new content.
Help us keep the internet free. Use this link or the button below to make a secure donation via PayPal.
We appreciate any amount you're willing to pay. Please note that donations are not tax deductible and are non-refundable.